Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another year gone by...




It's amazing how fast they grow. This is one year later, Christmas of 2010. Yes, I have some catching up to do. I will get there slowly but surely. I had these pictures taken as a Christmas present for Daniel, their first professional pictures ever made. Kaitlyn couldn't figure out why the glass of milk was stuck to that plate. She was ready to dig in.


They're all doing great, Megan is such a great big sister. She takes such good care of her little sisters. She's a mini-momma. Brooke is learning how to share with Kaitlyn. She spends her days doing puzzles coloring and we are starting to discover her strong competitive personality. Kaitlyn is super sweet, she does "almost" everything her sisters tell her to do.


Daniel is still coaching and I'm still at home with my babies loving life. Everyday is an adventure as I watch them grow and learn. I'm so happy and blessed.











No comments:

Post a Comment